Graduate Checklist for Graduation
- Make sure you meet your degree requirements! Consult your Advisor and monitor your progress on your DegreeWorks audit. Contact your Academic Department for any needed updates.
- Be sure to review your Contact and Privacy Information in your and make any necessary changes. *Your name CANNOT be printed in the Commencement program if you have a Privacy Restriction enabled on your account.
- Make sure you have an active graduation application for your intended term of graduation. Make sure your name and mailing address are correct for accurate processing of your diploma.
- Students with any federal loans are required by law to complete exit counseling at studentloans.gov.
- Order your regalia! Contact the UWF Bookstore at (850) 474-3092 or go to uwf.bkstr.com for more information.
- Refer to “" (.pdf).
- RSVP for Commencement. You MUST RSVP to participate in the ceremony.
- Review the Virtual Commencement Rehearsal for all of your graduation needs.
- Contact Alumni Relations (uwf.edu/alumni) to find out more about the benefits of being a member.
- Familiarize yourself with Commencement parking, line-up and plans for the ceremony.
- Apply for Graduate School (uwf.edu/graduate)!