General Information

Prior to completing a Graduation Application, students should consult with their academic advisors, check their Degree Audits, and reference the appropriate Academic Catalog to make sure all graduation requirements are met.

Graduation Requirements

For University undergraduate graduation requirements, please see the Bachelor's Degree Requirements of the Undergraduate Catalog. For post-graduate level requirements, please see the Graduation and General Degree Requirements in the Graduate Catalog.

Graduation Applications

The Spring 2015 Graduation Application is now closed.

The Summer 2015 Graduation Application is NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!

For step-by-step instructions on how to apply for graduation, please see Applying for Graduation.

Graduation applications will open the first day of the semester in which you wish to graduate. See Academic Dates & Deadlines for specific dates. Graduation applications are submitted via the Student Academic Records Menu app in MyUWF.

Doctoral Candidates

Students fulfilling the requirements for a Doctoral Degree must submit the “Doctoral Application for Graduation” to the Graduate Studies Office of the College of Education and Professional Studies no later than the end of the first week of classes of the semester of graduation.


Minors will not be awarded separately from the bachelor's degree. If the requirements for a declared minor have been met at the time the undergraduate degree is awarded, the minor will be awarded as well. Minors do not appear on the diploma, but are recorded on the academic transcript.

Graduation Application FAQ's

I missed the deadline for the graduation application. What should I do?

Fall 2014 and forward: Contact the your advisor to determine if you are actually eligible for graduation.

How do I postpone my graduation date?

If you determine that you will not be completing all degree requirements by the end of the semester in which you applied to graduate, or if you elect to postpone your graduation date for another reason (such as to take classes towards a second major), you should notify the Office of the  Registrar in writing or by email to to cancel your current semester graduation application. You will need to submit a new graduation application for the appropriate semester.

Is there a fee for the graduation application?

There is no graduation application fee.