A student meets with an advisor.

Returning Students

Readmission is an easy process for undergraduate students who previously attended UWF. Welcome back home!

Apply for Readmission

Apply for Reinstatement

Sending New Transcripts

Am I a Returning Student?

You are a Returning Student if:

  • you were previously enrolled as a degree seeking student and were not in attendance at UWF for three or more consecutive academic semesters (including summer semester)
  • you graduated UWF from an undergraduate degree program and:
    • you want to take additional undergraduate classes
    • you want to earn an additional Bachelor's degree

Not a Returning Student?

Apply as a Freshmen or Transfer Student Center degree-seeking student, or as a Non-Degree student.

Enrolled Fall 2012 or After?

Readmission and Excess Hour Surcharge

Students who break continuous enrollment after fall 2012 by not enrolling for two consecutive semesters and not registering for the third consecutive semester before the first day of that term will, upon their return to the University, be subject to the 110% credit hour threshold and 100% surcharge according to Section 1009.286, Florida Statutes.  Learn more about the Excess Hour Surcharge.

A.A. Forgiveness and Excess Hour Surcharge

The A.A. Forgiveness Policy does not exclude attempted credit hours from the Excess Hour Surcharge.  All courses attempted at UWF before transferring to another Florida Public Institution for A.A. degree completion and all credit hours transferred back to UWF, included in the A.A. degree, will count as attempted hours.  Learn more about the Excess Hour Surcharge.