Alumni Conference Room
Want to reserve the Alumni Conference Room (Building 12, Room 150)? You can find our different layouts and instructions on reserving the room here!
- To reserve the Alumni Conference Room, add your event to your UWF Google Calendar then click "More options" and adjust the date and times accordingly. Click "Rooms" then input "12/150 Alumni Conference Room" into the text field and click the conference room. If "12/150 Alumni Conference Room" does not appear after searching, the conference room is unavailable for the selected date and times.
- To view the current availability of the Alumni Conference Room, after searching "12/150 Alumni Conference Room" in rooms, update "Available rooms only" to "Include unavailable rooms" then click the conference room. Click "Find a time" to view the day or week availability of the Alumni Conference Room.
- We recommend reserving the Alumni Conference Room 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the time utilized. For example, for a meeting from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the recommended reservation should be 9:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- If catering will be utilized, we recommend reserving 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the time utilized.
- Confirm the room configuration that best suits your needs from the six options linked below. Option 5 is the default room configuration.
- Room Configuration Options (MyUWF Faculty and Staff account required for viewing access)
- If another room configuration other than Option 5 is desired, you must submit a Facilities Work Order Request (search Facilities Work Order in MyUWF) at least one week in advance before your event to request the room configuration change. After the work order is submitted, please inform and update the University Advancement administrative staff with the configuration work order request communication with Facilities.
Please contact University Advancement at 850.474.2758 with any questions or if assistance is needed.
Alumni Conference Room Rules
- The Alumni Conference Room has a capacity of 49 occupants.
- Fire compliant exits of the room and building must remain accessible at all times. Do not place tables, chairs or other items in front of the exit doors. The exit doors must always remain clear to provide unhindered exit in case of fire or emergencies.
- The high back chairs cannot be pushed in front of Alumni Conference Room doors or into the hallways, as they are a deterrent to a safe exit from the building. All high back chairs must stay in the Alumni Conference Room and can be pushed to the side walls of the Alumni Conference Room when not in use.
- For meetings that occur after 1 p.m. wherein occupants incur excess garbage, participants must dispose of the excess garbage in the blue dumpster located in front of the entrance to Building 11. Custodial personnel are not on duty after 1 p.m. to dispose of excess garbage, which may attract unwanted pests if left in containers overnight.
- University Advancement administrative staff must be informed in advance of catering services or food served in the Alumni Conference Room.
- Any meetings using catering services must use appropriate tableware (coasters, tablecloths, placemats, etc.) to elongate the investment in the Alumni Conference Room furniture.
- When using the kitchen area for a meeting, it is the responsibility of the meeting occupants (or meeting coordinator) to return the kitchen to its previous state upon adjournment of the meeting.
- The Alumni Conference Room doors must remain closed to prevent disturbance of neighboring colleagues in building 12.
- For meetings that occur or continue after 5 p.m., the reserving party is responsible for contacting UWF Police in advance at 850.474.2415 or email@example.com to coordinate building 12 lockup for security and safety.
- Users of the Alumni Conference Room are asked to follow the "Leave It Better Than You Found It" philosophy.