HEOA Banner

Exit Counseling

Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers

The University provides counseling to borrowers of loans under the FFEL, Federal Direct Loan, or Perkins Loan programs (other than consolidated or Parent PLUS loans) shortly before the student borrower ceases at least half-time study at the institution. Students borrowers should contact their Financial Aid Counselor for exit counseling. For further information, see the location described below:

If you need further information, you may contact the University's Financial Aid Office at:

Financial Aid | (850) 474-2400finaid@uwf.edu

Revised: February 19, 2019