Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility UWF Consumer Information HEOA | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

UWF Consumer Information HEOA

HEOA Banner

Each institution must annually provide to all enrolled students a notice of the availability of the information that is required to be made available to students under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act or "FERPA"), and under The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).

Entrance Counseling

Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers

The University provides to each first-time borrower of an FFELP or a Federal Direct Loan (other than consolidated or Parent PLUS loans) comprehensive information on the terms and conditions of the loan and of the borrower's responsibilities. Information regarding entrance counseling is set forth at the location described below:

For full details regarding Federal Student Loans, you can also refer to, the official U.S. Government website.

If you need further information, you may contact the University's Financial Aid Office at:

Financial Aid | (850)

Revised: February 19, 2019