UWF Operates with INTEGRITY in all Matters: Doing the Right Thing for the Right Reason
The Office of Compliance and Ethics provides centralized oversight for the University of West Florida’s compliance activities. The Compliance Office seeks to promote a system-wide culture of ethical conduct and compliance with all laws, regulations, and University policies through the establishment and continuous appraisal of effective policies and procedures, education and training, communication, monitoring, reporting, and risk-reduction activities.
- Proactively protects the University from both financial and reputational harm
- Promotes a community-wide culture of compliance
- Creates a centralized source for information and guidance on all compliance obligations
- Increases operational efficiency
- Facilitates improved communications between and within departments
- Administration of the UWF Integrity Helpline