Facilities Management is a diverse group of innovative and talented professionals who provide high-quality service in support of education and research at University of West Florida. We are committed to being fully responsive to the needs of faculty, staff, students and the public.
Do you need on-campus maintenance service now in your office, classroom, or facility?
Call Work Control at 850.857.6000
STUDENT HOUSING ISSUES
Facilities Management does not maintain student housing. If you are a student and have an issue regarding residence halls, please visit the Housing & Residence Life Maintenance page or call 850.474.2463 or 850.857.6201.
It's Hurricane Season!
What does Facilities Management do to prepare for an upcoming storm? What do we do after a storm?
Plan, design, construct, maintain and operate a sustainable physical environment that enables the University to grow and achieve its mission with uncompromising excellence.
Provide exceptional facilities through customer-centered and results-focused team approach of flawless project planning, programming, designing, construction, maintenance, and operation based upon program needs that exceed customer expectations.
Facilities Core Values
- Honesty, fairness, openness, ethical conduct, and responsibility for actions.
- Dignity and respect for others and teamwork.
- Knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Service and process improvements, technology enhancements, creativity, positive change, advancing skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Responsive, courteous, accurate, and safe practices for internal and external customers.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Facilities Management is responsible for planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating a reliable sustainable physical environment that enables the University of West Florida to grow and achieve its mission with uncompromising excellence.