Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Comprehensive Early Autism Services - Milwaukee - RBT
Position: Registered Behavior Technician/ Tech Position
Comprehensive Early Autism Services (CEAS) provides ABA therapy in the home, school, and community for children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our program is based on the science and principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about helping children and families to assist in the individualized treatment of learners. The duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Working directly with the child, teaching across many skill areas, such as conversation skills, fine/gross motor skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills under the guidance and supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Data collection on skills and behavior and making data-based decisions with the client’s team.
- Involving the child's family into therapy sessions.
- Learning strategies and procedures to teach children with developmental delays and behavioral needs.
- Attending team meetings and collaborating with a team of therapists.
- Traveling to the home of each client on the therapist's case load.
Beyond the rewarding experience of motivating and inspiring children through ABA therapy, benefits for CEAS employees include health Insurance options for full time employees, compensated drive time, and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- This position requires a car and a willingness to travel within the greater Atlanta area.
- A Bachelors degree in psychology, education, child development, or a related field
- Experience with young children or individuals with disabilities