Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
EdBeCo - Blue Bell, PA - ABA BCBA/LBS
Position: ABA BCBA/LBS
EdBeCo, Inc. -Blue Bell, PA 19422, Contract
For over 17 years, EdBeCo has been a provider of ABA services to children and their families in Montgomery, Philadelphia, and Delaware counties. We are currently seeking highly qualified, independent contractors to provide Behavior Specialist support for children ages 1-17 years. The qualified candidate must be LBS or BCBA. *for qualified candidates, BCBA supervision is available. Work available in Montgomery, Delaware, and Philadelphia counties. **Weekday, weeknight and some weekend work available.Must be LBS to work weeknight/weekend cases.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastic, dedicated professional interested in bettering the lives of children and their families
- Oversee the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention plans, conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, analyze data and direct the course of an individual's ABA program
- Work as part of an intervention team, supporting and communicating with ABA direct therapy staff, teachers, and other intervention specialists
- Develop measurable goals for IEP's and IFSP's
- Work with individuals, ages 1-17 as part of an ABA team
- Responsible and reliable
- VB Mapp, DAYC-2 (preferred)
- Strong communicator and team player
- Independent and self-directed
- Excellent with paperwork and timelines
Experience and Education:
- BCBA or LBS
- 1 year of work in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis as a Behavior Specialist
- Masters degree in ABA, Special Education, or related field
- clearances including: Child Abuse clearance, Criminal Background Check and FBI clearance
Rates:commensurate with education, training and experience.