Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Autism Home Support Services - Illinois
Full Time BCBAs: Provide assessment, plan development and monitoring, coordination with families/schools, training and coaching line staff; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments. Work from home!
Benefits include: Major medical, life, LTD, 401K, professional development allowance, work-at-home allowance, generous mileage policy, and bonus opportunities! We offer a competitive compensation package.
About Autism Home Support Services:
To the bright & compassionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Autism Home Support Services is the proven, quality ABA agency that provides the best professional experience. Our culture delivers for our clients through Our Core Values: Teamwork, Positivity & Energy, Empathy, Integrity, and Getting Stuff Done (GSD).
For more information, visit autismhomesupport.com
What is the benefit to join AHSS?
- High energy environment
- A strong in-home clinical focus for diversity of therapy programming & generalization
- Ethical service delivery
- Diversity of organization - clinical and support team experience and culpability: all levels focused on client
- Insurance and operations support which allow clinical team to focus solely on case and treatment management with less bureaucracy
- Industry leading technology support with Line Therapists providing data electronically
- Professional development environment
- Outstanding peers to collaborate with and support
- BCBA candidate supervision program
- Leverage your knowledge and capabilities by supervising and developing Care Team Members
- Flexible to work virtually and independently
- Whole child and family approach
- Committed to best practices for client
To Apply, visit Autism Home Support Services OR
Contact Johna Sommer, Talent Sourcing Coordinator at:email@example.com
We are in search to add to our Illinois Teams, specifically for the South and Southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Comprehensive Early Autism Services (CEAS) - Chicago - RBT
Position: Registered Behavior Technician/ Tech Position
Comprehensive Early Autism Services (CEAS) provides ABA therapy in the home, school, and community for children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our program is based on the science and principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about helping children and families to assist in the individualized treatment of learners. The duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Working directly with the child, teaching across many skill areas, such as conversation skills, fine/gross motor skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills under the guidance and
supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Data collection on skills and behavior and making data-based decisions with the client’s team.
- Involving the child's family into therapy sessions.
- Learning strategies and procedures to teach children with developmental delays and behavioral needs.
- Attending team meetings and collaborating with a team of therapists.
- Traveling to the home of each client on the therapist's case load.
Beyond the rewarding experience of motivating and inspiring children through ABA therapy, benefits for CEAS employees include health Insurance options for full time employees, compensated drive time, and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- This position requires a car and a willingness to travel within the greater Atlanta area.
- A Bachelors degree in psychology, education, child development, or a related field
- Experience with young children or individuals with disabilities