UWF Box Office
The CFPA Box Office will be closed until September 12, 2017
The Center for Fine & Performing Arts (CFPA) Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and 1 hour prior to all CFPA events. All reservations must be paid for when the order is placed. We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased.
- Adults: $18
- Seniors*/Active Military: $14
- Non-UWF Students/UWF Faculty & Staff/UWF Alumni: $12
- Youth (18 & under): $6
- UWF Students: Free with valid Nautilus Card
- Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, please contact Jerre Brisky, Director of the CFPA at (850) 857-6057 for additional information.
* Seniors are considered 62 and over.
Purchase Tickets By Phone
- Call (850) 857-6285 during Box Office hours - Monday through Friday from 1pm to 5pm..
- All orders will be held at will-call unless the order is placed more than one week prior to the performance and requested to be mailed.
Purchase Tickets Online
- Click here to purchase tickets online.
Purchase Tickets in Person
- The UWF Center for Fine & Performing Arts Box Office is at the main entrance to the CFPA, Bldg. 82 on the UWF campus. View our campus map here.
- All parking on the UWF campus is free after 4:30pm Monday through Friday and on the weekends.
- There is a drop-off location directly in front of the CFPA that can be used for ticket purchases during the day and to drop off and pick up of passengers before & after the performance. Parking in the drop-off location is not permitted.
- There are 2 parking lots that are easily accessible for the CFPA, Lot L & Lot M. Click here for a campus map.
- You can now purchase reserved seats for Theatre performances in the Mainstage Theatre. Choose your favorite seat in the house and we will hold it for you. There is a $2 additional fee for each reserved seat. Also, reserved seats are included for all Theatre subscriptions.
- All other performances have a general admission seating policy (no reserved seats). The house opens one half hour prior to curtain and patrons are advised to arrive early for the best selection.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the management and will vary according to the performance. To ensure safety of those being seated and as a courtesy to the audience and the performers, this may require a delay until an appropriate time in the performance.