UWF Box Office
The Center for Fine & Performing Arts (CFPA) Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 1pm to 5pm and 1 hour prior to all CFPA events. All reservations must be paid for when the order is placed. We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased.
- Adults: $16
- Seniors*/Active Military: $12
- Non-UWF Students/UWF Faculty & Staff/UWF Alumni: $10
- UWF Students: Free with valid Nautilus Card
- Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, please contact Jerre Brisky, Director of the CFPA at (850) 857-6057 for additional information.
* Seniors are considered 60 and over.
Purchase Tickets By Phone
- Call (850) 857-6285 during Box Office hours.
- All orders will be held at will-call unless the order is place more than a week prior to the performance and requested to be mailed.
Purchase Tickets On-line
- To purchase tickets online please click here: http://uw1.glitnirticketing.com/uwticket/web/ev_cal.php
Purchase Tickets in Person
- The UWF Center for Fine & Performing Arts Box Office is at the main entrance to the CFPA, Bldg. 82 on the UWF campus for a campus map, click here: UWF Campus Map
- All parking on the UWF campus is free after 4:30pm Monday through Friday and on the weekends.
- There is a drop-off location directly in front of the CFPA that can be used for ticket purchases during the day and drop off and pick up of passengers before & after the performance. Parking in the drop-off location is not permitted.
- There are 2 parking lots that are easily accessible for the CFPA, Lot L & Lot M. For a campus map, click here: UWF Campus Map
- You can now purchase reserved seats for Theatre performances in the Mainstage Theatre. Choose your favorite seat in the house and we will hold it for you. There is a $2 additional fee for reserved seats. Also reserved seats are included for all Theatre subscriptions.
- All other performances have an open seating policy (no reserved seats). The house opens one half hour prior to curtain and patrons are advised to arrive early for the best selection.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the management and will vary according to the performance. To ensure safety of those being seated and as a courtesy to the audience and the performers, this may require a delay until an appropriate time in the performance.