Studying the Past to Thrive in the Present and Build a Better Future
At UWF, we celebrate the arts, social sciences, and humanities as central to a cutting-edge education.
These disciplines study people. They develop well-educated, imaginative, inquisitive, communicative, adaptable, and empathetic graduates ready to demonstrate the 21st Century skills necessary to succeed in today's workplace. Students work collaboratively with engaging faculty in small class settings to hone their critical thinking, oral and written communication, project management, and professional development. They spend time thinking and writing, reading and discussing, observing and performing -- qualities that set them apart from their peers in the marketplace. The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities believes these skills endure and set students up to be lifetime learners no matter where their journey beyond UWF takes them.
- Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:05:57 +0000The Art Gallery (TAG) at UWF presents “Cultural Commodities: The Transformation of African Spiritual Objects”
- Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:30:26 +0000UWF hosts STEAM public art installation exhibition
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:40:40 +0000Patti Marine Enterprises donates dive platform to UWF archaeology program
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:00:00 GMTThu, 13 Dec 2018 17:00:00 GMT
Sat, 15 Dec 2018 01:30:00 GMTSat, 15 Dec 2018 01:30:00 GMT
Sun, 16 Dec 2018 01:30:00 GMTSun, 16 Dec 2018 01:30:00 GMT
CASSH Vantage Points
- October 25, 2018 15:45Student Reflection on The National Memorial for Peace and Justice
- October 22, 2018 12:26UWF Scholar Recognized for Contributions to Mass Communication History
- October 22, 2018 12:26Walk the Labyrinth: For Peace, For Focus, For Renewal
Make Your Mark
Find out how faculty from the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities are "making their mark" with the UWF Make Your Mark campaign.
Sign up for the CASSH Weekly Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all the happenings in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities! Read about upcoming events, faculty accomplishments, and important messages from CASSH.
Like us on Facebook!
Get involved in the conversation and share your experiences with the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities!
Visit the CASSH Facebook Page