Studying the Past to Thrive in the Present and Build a Better Future
At UWF, we celebrate the arts, social sciences, and humanities as central to a cutting-edge education.
These disciplines study people. They develop well-educated, imaginative, inquisitive, communicative, adaptable, and empathetic graduates ready to demonstrate the 21st Century skills necessary to succeed in today's workplace. Students work collaboratively with engaging faculty in small class settings to hone their critical thinking, oral and written communication, project management, and professional development. They spend time thinking and writing, reading and discussing, observing and performing -- qualities that set them apart from their peers in the marketplace. The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities believes these skills endure and set students up to be lifetime learners no matter where their journey beyond UWF takes them.
- Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:05:57 +0000The Art Gallery (TAG) at UWF presents “Cultural Commodities: The Transformation of African Spiritual Objects”
- Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:30:26 +0000UWF hosts STEAM public art installation exhibition
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:40:40 +0000Patti Marine Enterprises donates dive platform to UWF archaeology program
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:00:00 GMTMon, 22 Oct 2018 14:00:00 GMT
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 00:30:00 GMTTue, 23 Oct 2018 00:30:00 GMT
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 14:00:00 GMTTue, 23 Oct 2018 14:00:00 GMT
CASSH Vantage Points
- October 22, 2018 12:26Walk the Labyrinth: For Peace, For Focus, For Renewal
- October 02, 2018 12:26UWF Piano Students Receive International Recognition
- August 07, 2018 14:39From the Field: Maritime Field School Stories
CASSH 2017-2018 Year in Review
The UWF College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities 2016-2017 Year in Review highlights some of our most notable accomplishments over the year. It connects the dots between our university’s values and the tremendous work of our faculty, staff and students across the college. See what we have accomplished together!
Sign up for the CASSH Weekly Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all the happenings in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities! Read about upcoming events, faculty accomplishments, and important messages from CASSH.
Like us on Facebook!
Get involved in the conversation and share your experiences with the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities!
Visit the CASSH Facebook Page