Studying the Past to Thrive in the Present and Build a Better Future
At UWF, we celebrate the arts, social sciences, and humanities as central to a cutting-edge education.
These disciplines study people. They develop well-educated, imaginative, inquisitive, communicative, adaptable, and empathetic graduates ready to demonstrate the 21st Century skills necessary to succeed in today's workplace. Students work collaboratively with engaging faculty in small class settings to hone their critical thinking, oral and written communication, project management, and professional development. They spend time thinking and writing, reading and discussing, observing and performing -- qualities that set them apart from their peers in the marketplace. The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities believes these skills endure and set students up to be lifetime learners no matter where their journey beyond UWF takes them.
Vantage Points offers student and alumni stories, research and creative activities, and topics of public discourse from UWF's College of Arts, Social Science and Humanities.
- Thu, 03 Oct 2019 18:30:14 +0000University of West Florida Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering to host inaugural Pensacola Mini Maker Faire
- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:19:51 +0000Research opportunities abound during summer
- Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:30:16 +0000UWF alumnus honors father by providing scholarships to UWF students
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:30:00 -0600Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:30:00 -0600
Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:00:00 -0600Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:00:00 -0600
Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:00:00 -0600Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:00:00 -0600
CASSH Vantage Points
- January 08, 2020 00:30UWF Kappa Pi members internationally recognized
- December 16, 2019 11:30UWF Speech and Debate director recognized as outstanding new forensics educator
- December 06, 2019 17:00For faculty, students in the performing arts, the stage is their lab
Make Your Mark
Find out how faculty from the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities are "making their mark" with the UWF Make Your Mark campaign.
Sign up for the CASSH Weekly Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all the happenings in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities! Read about upcoming events, faculty accomplishments, and important messages from CASSH.
Like us on Facebook!
Get involved in the conversation and share your experiences with the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities!
Visit the CASSH Facebook Page