Studying the Past to Thrive in the Present and Build a Better Future
At UWF, we celebrate the arts, social sciences, and humanities as central to a cutting-edge education.
These disciplines study people. They develop well-educated, imaginative, inquisitive, communicative, adaptable, and empathetic graduates ready to demonstrate the 21st Century skills necessary to succeed in today's workplace. Students work collaboratively with engaging faculty in small class settings to hone their critical thinking, oral and written communication, project management, and professional development. They spend time thinking and writing, reading and discussing, observing and performing -- qualities that set them apart from their peers in the marketplace. The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities believes these skills endure and set students up to be lifetime learners no matter where their journey beyond UWF takes them.
- Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:00:30 +0000UWF Department of Music presents faculty recital by Dr. Leonid Yanovskiy, violin, as part of the Experience UWF Downtown Lecture Series
- Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:05:57 +0000The Art Gallery (TAG) at UWF presents “Cultural Commodities: The Transformation of African Spiritual Objects”
- Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:30:26 +0000UWF hosts STEAM public art installation exhibition
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 01:30:00 GMTFri, 22 Feb 2019 01:30:00 GMT
Sat, 23 Feb 2019 01:30:00 GMTSat, 23 Feb 2019 01:30:00 GMT
Sat, 23 Feb 2019 20:30:00 GMTSat, 23 Feb 2019 20:30:00 GMT
CASSH Vantage Points
- January 30, 2019 12:20Jan. 31, Downtown Lecture "Borders" welcomes "Art as Grit: Siege of Leningrad in Music and Poetry"
- January 15, 2019 12:20Rakugo, and the "Art of Storytelling"
- December 17, 2018 12:20UWF International Studies graduate reflects on academic experiences and future goals
Make Your Mark
Find out how faculty from the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities are "making their mark" with the UWF Make Your Mark campaign.
Sign up for the CASSH Weekly Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all the happenings in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities! Read about upcoming events, faculty accomplishments, and important messages from CASSH.
Like us on Facebook!
Get involved in the conversation and share your experiences with the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities!
Visit the CASSH Facebook Page