Studying the Past to Thrive in the Present and Build a Better Future
At UWF, we celebrate the arts, social sciences, and humanities as central to a cutting-edge education.
These disciplines study people. They develop well-educated, imaginative, inquisitive, communicative, adaptable, and empathetic graduates ready to demonstrate the 21st Century skills necessary to succeed in today's workplace. Students work collaboratively with engaging faculty in small class settings to hone their critical thinking, oral and written communication, project management, and professional development. They spend time thinking and writing, reading and discussing, observing and performing -- qualities that set them apart from their peers in the marketplace. The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities believes these skills endure and set students up to be lifetime learners no matter where their journey beyond UWF takes them.
- Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:30:16 +0000UWF alumnus honors father by providing scholarships to UWF students
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 13:30:40 +0000UWF to offer new communication degree at UWF Emerald Coast
- Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:00:30 +0000UWF Department of Music presents faculty recital by Dr. Leonid Yanovskiy, violin, as part of the Experience UWF Downtown Lecture Series
Fri, 19 Apr 2019 00:30:00 +0000Fri, 19 Apr 2019 00:30:00 +0000
Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:00:00 +0000Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:00:00 +0000
Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:30:00 +0000Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:30:00 +0000
CASSH Vantage Points
- March 26, 2019 15:30"Lights, Camera, Favorites," Glaze's Final Performance with UWF
- March 20, 2019 15:30Communication Coming to UWF on the Emerald Coast
- March 15, 2019 13:30Nicolas Estrada, UWF Art Major, Takes First
Make Your Mark
Find out how faculty from the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities are "making their mark" with the UWF Make Your Mark campaign.
Sign up for the CASSH Weekly Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all the happenings in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities! Read about upcoming events, faculty accomplishments, and important messages from CASSH.
Like us on Facebook!
Get involved in the conversation and share your experiences with the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities!
Visit the CASSH Facebook Page