TeacherReady Professional Teacher Certification
Enter a K-12 classroom equipped for success and ready to make a difference in the lives of students. The demand for professionally certified teachers is increasing. TeacherReady can help you reinvigorate your career in a year or less. Our program equips you with modern and impactful teaching methodologies to directly impact student and classroom outcomes.
For over a decade, TeacherReady has been assisting professionals, non-certified teachers, military veterans and spouses, and recent college graduates in obtaining their teaching certifications in more than 30 subject areas. Our graduate-level, alternative teacher preparation program incorporates online coursework, in-classroom field work, peer mentorships, and the three Florida State Certification Exams to prepare you for a successful and rewarding teaching career.
Reasons to Apply for TeacherReady
- Graduate-level, online accelerated path to earn your teacher certification.
- Begin courses at any time and on your schedule with our Continuous Enrollment.
- Curriculum developed by expert educators to teach you practical concepts to keep
students engaged and eager to learn.
- Field work can be done in your own classroom or in a qualified school in your
community, secured by our advisors.
- Personal advisor assigned to you who provides support through your journey to
become a certified teacher.
- Consistently ranks in the top five EPPs showing high performance on Florida subject
area certification exams.
- Transparent payment plan that allows you to budget for the future.
“I feel tremendously grateful to everyone at TeacherReady. I am so happy with the very relevant and practical lessons taught to me. This is a wonderful program!” — Jason B., TeacherReady Alumni
“I am so impressed with this program! It has exceeded all of my expectations in every way. Not only that, I have been wonderfully inspired by the textbooks, tasks and TeacherReady's attentive manner, and I hope to incorporate all of these things into my classroom!” — Nina H., TeacherReady Alumni
Education - Employment & Education
Employment of teachers is projected to grow five percent from 2021 to 2031, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Overall growth is expected to be impacted by larger class sizes and enrollment rates. Employment growth will vary by region.
- Job Outlook: 7% (As fast as average)
- Number of Jobs, 2021: 1,487,000 (Kindergarten & Elementary School); 606,500 (Middle School); 1,058,300 (High School)
- Median Pay: $61,350 per year (Kindergarten & Elementary School); $61,320 per year (Middle School); $61,820 per year (High School)
Source: June 2023