TeacherReady Professional Teacher Certification
Enter a K-12 classroom equipped for success and ready to make a difference in the lives of students. The demand for professionally certified teachers is steadily increasing as the teacher shortage across the nation grows. Make your education twice as powerful with TeacherReady®.
TeacherReady® is a graduate-level, online, alternative teacher preparation program. We have helped over 3,000 teachers achieve certification in more than 30 subject areas, across the nation and internationally. The program incorporates online coursework, in-classroom fieldwork, and the three Florida State Certification Exams to prepare you for a successful teaching career.
- Our program consistently ranks in the top five EPPs showing high performance on Florida subject area certification exams.
- We are an accelerated path to earning your professional teacher certification.
- Our Continuous Enrollment system allows you to begin at any time as soon as you are ready.
- The program’s exceptional curriculum is developed by expert educators to teach you practical concepts that increase student achievement.
- Your field work can be done in your own classroom or qualified school secured by our team of advisors in your community.
- Each student is assigned a personal advisor to support you from beginning to end during your journey to become a certified professional teacher.
“I feel tremendously grateful to everyone at TeacherReady®. I am so happy with the very relevant and practical lessons taught to me. This is a wonderful program!” — Jason B., TeacherReady Alumni
“I am so impressed with this program! It has exceeded all of my expectations in every way. Not only that, I have been wonderfully inspired by the textbooks, tasks and TeacherReady®'s attentive manner, and I hope to incorporate all of these things into my classroom!” — Nina H., TeacherReady Alumni
Education - Employment & Education
Employment of teachers is projected to grow nine percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Overall growth is expected to be impacted by larger class sizes and enrollment rate. Employment growth will vary by region.
|Job Outlook:||9% (As fast as average)|
|Number of Jobs, 2016:||1,565,300 (Kindergarten & Elementary School)
630,300 (Middle School)
1,018,700 (High School)
|Median Pay:||$57,980 per year (Kindergarten & Elementary School)
$58,600 per year (Middle School)
$60,320 per year (High School)
|Source: April 2019|