Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
PlayDate Behavioral Interventions - Colorado Springs
BCBA, BCaBA, RBT and Candidates Seeking Certification
Playdate Behavioral Interventions is seeking motivated professionals for positions of RBT through BCBA to provide a variety of applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children with disabilities, including individual therapy, group/social skills therapy, and educational placement. We currently have a waitlist of over a year and hope to increase access to services for these families.
*** FREE SUPERVISION to qualified candidates with a time commitment to the agency***
Individuals qualified for this position should have background and extensive knowledge in the field of applied behavior analysis and possess a minimum of:
- Board certification or enrolled in coursework toward certification
- At least 2 years of experience working with children with developmental disabilities, including autism
- Prefer 1 year of experience as a team leader or overseeing/training staff
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for intake and assessments of clients, development of treatment plans, writing of measurable goals and objectives, data analysis, progress reports, implementation of programs, family consultation and training, supervision of team members, and staff training. Therapy is conducted in the home, center, community and school. You will also have a team of therapy staff to oversee. This is a full-time position with benefits including mileage and retirement.
Individuals qualified for the RBT positions should have background and knowledge in the field and possess a minimum of:
- RBT certification
- At least 1 year working with children with developmental disabilities, including autism
This position is full-time or part-time with benefits including a bonus program.
If you are interested in the position or learning more about our company, please email cover letter and resume to Christina@myplaydate.org.
Therapy and Beyond - Positions Available in CO, OK, and TX
Our organization is led by dedicated professionals with PhD, BCBA-D, and BCBA credentials. Our practice is founded on the core values of excellence, integrity, and responsibility, which guide our commitment to providing quality one-on-one ABA therapy and Speech Therapy. We are a treatment and family focused organization looking to expand our team of talented professionals passionate about working with individuals who have Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Program Supervisor (BCBA) South Denver & possible contact position in North Denver
- Training Coordinator (BCaBA) Southwest Houston and/or The Woodlands
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Tulsa & Dallas
- Clinic Director (BCBA or BCBA-D) – Dallas/Fort Worth
A few benefits of working with us are:
- Full Time Salaried Position
- High Energy Environment
- On-Site Administrative Assistant for Directors
- Manageable Caseloads for Supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Center-Based & In-home Services
- Paid Holidays & Generous Amount of PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite childcare options for employees (In Dallas Center)
- Supervision, training, and instruction closely provided by BCBA or BCBA-D
- Weekly ABA skills training provided for all therapists
At this time we are hiring in the following regions:
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Program Supervisor, Clinical Director, and SLP)
- Denver (Program Supervisor)
- Houston (Program Supervisor & Training Coordinator)
- Tulsa (SLP)
***** Possible relocation package available or sign on bonus! *****
If you are interested in interviewing, please visit the site below to apply.
The Shandy Clinic - Aurora / Pueblo
Position Qualifications and Credentials:
1. Master’s degree in psychology, behavior analysis, education or special education or related field
2. License or BCBA Credential/Certificate
3. 2-5 years’ experience working with individuals with special needs
4. Background checks clear
5. BLS/CPR or willingness to complete
6. Approved Crisis Prevention training or willingness to complete
Position Goals and Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and manage exceptional performance for client services and programming
• Conduct consistent program reviews to ensure a high degree of clinical excellence for clients. This includes an analysis of progress for both skill acquisition and behavior reduction, to ensure appropriate progress is made and then maintained and generalized.
• Complete all required reports and updates for clients in a timely and effective manner, to ensure consistency in care.
• Follow general best practice standards and evidence-based interventions in compliance with the behavior analytic literature and consult with peers/supervisors as needed, to ensure high quality of care.
• Provide consistent formal and informal feedback to RBT’s to ensure a high degree of treatment integrity. This includes feedback during overlaps, in addition to written documented feedback regarding performance.
• Participate in supervision opportunities to review client progress, identify appropriate modifications, and collaborate with other team members to support professional development opportunities.
• Actively improve clinical skills via professional development opportunities and support training and skill improvement for behavior technicians.
• Prioritize parent trainings and parent meetings to facilitate generalization of skills and maintenance during non-therapeutic opportunities. This should include initial parent trainings, in addition to ongoing parent meetings and trainings on individualized client goals and programming.
• Effectively collaborate and communicate with other service providers to provide a continuum of care to clients and their families. This includes coordinating services (e.g., assessments, progress, priorities, etc.) with other therapists at the Shandy Clinic (e.g., OT, PT, Speech Language Pathologists) to optimize services and progress for the client.
• Participate in ongoing opportunities to facilitate effective coordination of are and program improvement (e.g., case studies, approved projects, etc.)
Management and Training:
1. Manage effectively and efficiently by:
a. Being responsive to the needs of your team members
b. Being organized and implementing effective time management strategies
c. Actively engaging with other service providers, participating in meetings, and being time
d. Providing high quality and consistent feedback and supervision to team members
2. Facilitate initial and ongoing training for behavior technicians, to ensure a high level of care and effectiveness in working with individuals across a variety of needs and abilities.
a. Identify any recurring performance deficits and coordinate with supervisor to follow the appropriate actions.
3. Facilitate and support a culture that:
a. Is client centered and positive Updated 5/2019
b. Values and recognizes strengths of team members
c. Is engaged and communicative
d. Collaborative and supportive of contributions and ideas
e. Supports and expects excellence in all areas
1. Maintain an adequate caseload with billable hours at the level specified by the Director of ABA. Understand and monitor the completion of hours in relation to what is authorized and clinically appropriate.
a. If authorizations are inadequate for the clinical requirements, coordinate with Auth coordinator to address with funding sources
b. Report to Director of ABA if authorized hours are not being utilized. Have clinically appropriate conversations with the family to communicate the recommended intensity of service and the relation to potential outcomes.
c. Ensure authorizations are current and accurate for all clients, communicate any potential errors or adjustments.
d. Be informed of the available billing codes per funding source and what is allowed, to ensure billing is in alignment with services provided
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Refer to monthly bonus requirements
a. Submission of timely and accurate treatment plans
b. Quality of programming (clinical quality review)
c. Meet or exceed minimum billable hour requirements, as clinically appropriate and within 10-20% of direct therapy hours
d. Provide sufficient supervision for RBT’s (as required by the BACB)
2. Refer to Annual Performance Review
a. Overall Productivity score
b. Performance across core values
c. Clinical performance as indicated on review
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k, 4-day work week, 4-weeks
The Shandy Clinic
Phone: (719) 247-1710
Fax: (719) 599-4606