Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Transfer Students | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

Transfer Students

Thank you for your interest in transferring to the University of West Florida!

Transfer Student Instructions

Because content hours vary per course across verified course sequences (VCS), students who are transferring from another VCS need to email with the following:

  • A copy of your unofficial transcript with your name and letter grades for any VCS courses.
  • A link to the Verified Course Sequence (VCS) directory for the Content Grid of the exact course sequence in which you were enrolled. As an example, you can find our 5th edition BCBA content grid on the VCS directory.
  • Which of the following credentials you plan to pursue (this can be multiple):
    • BCaBA (non-degree seeking)
    • BCBA (non-degree seeking)
    • Bachelor's degree with ABA Minor
    • Master of Arts in ESE/ABA
    • Courses for QASP-S
    • Courses for QBA
    • Courses for IBA
For BACB applicants who may or may not have attended a VCS, you may also have your previous coursework evaluated to determine the outstanding hours necessary to apply for the certification exam.  To receive your coursework evaluation, you must apply through the BACB directly.

Please send the information to and our office will coordinate your plan of study with our program.  

Please refer to our content grids to see the distribution of content hours for our course sequences

For QABA applicants who wish to transfer coursework, you will need to communicate with QABA directly regarding your previous coursework.  After you contact QABA, please email to inquire about transferring.