Location: University Commons, Bldg. 22, back hall adjacent to the Bookstore
Hours: 7:45 AM to 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
Package Pick-up - also on Saturdays 7:30 - 11:30
Full U.S. Postal Service operations
Package Wrapping Assistance
Express Mail (Overnight & International)
Certified, Registered, Insured,
Return Receipt, and C.O.D. Mail
Delivery/Signature Confirmation Device
Money Orders (Cash Only)
Zip Code Books
Change of Address Cards
Drop Locations on Campus: Post Office (in Commons), Building 12, Village Apartments (2), Lot B (Water Tower Lot), Building 50, Pace Hall, Heritage Hall, Argo Hall and Martin Hall
Information for Resident Students
Post Office Boxes are provided free of charge to students living on campus. The address formats shown on the back of this flyer should be used to ensure proper handling of your mail and packages, and to avoid delays.
Mail is boxed by number and name. Only mail for a current housing resident will be boxed. Any mail not having a current housing resident’s name will be returned to sender. Box number assignments and combinations are securely available to each student in myUWF.
Notices for package pickup or for mail requiring a signature will be placed in the box. Identification will be required. Mail and packages can only be picked up by the addressee.
If you move off campus or leave for the summer, you must complete a change of address card at the Post Office. If you are not on the current housing list for Residence Halls or the Village Apartments, and have not left a forwarding address, your mail will be returned to the sender. If you move from the Residence Hall to the Village Apartments or vice versa, you must also notify the Post Office. Be sure to notify Records and Registration of your address changes as well. Ask for forms.
1. MOST IMPORTANT: Spin the dial several times after you close your mailbox door. This will insure that your combination is not preset.
2. Do Not Preset your mailbox combination for convenience. You can never tell when or where a criminal will strike.
3. Never give your combination to another person. This will compromise your mailbox security.
4. Do Not let items accumulate in your box.
5. Always pick up your packages and mail personally.
6. If you see any suspicious activity, report it immediately to a postal employee or the campus police.
Addressing Mail to Resident Students: When sending packages and/or mail to students living in Residence Halls and the Village Apartments should be addressed as follows:
|Student's Name||John Q. Doe|
|University of West Florida||University of West Florida|
|3XXXX Campus Drive *||38345 Campus Drive|
|Pensacola, FL 32514||Pensacola, FL 32514|
* 3XXXX represents the student's 5-digit assigned mailbox number