Trolley Shelter Poster Templates
Institutional Communications has created eight templates to assist faculty and staff in getting started with poster designs.
When using the templates, please remember the following:
- Determine your audience(s). The trolley shelters primarily reach students, faculty and staff. Keep in mind that three of the four shelter displays provide excellent exposure to vehicular and pedestrian traffic. The message and graphics should be easy to read and comprehend within five to ten seconds.
- Review the UWF Editorial Style Guide to ensure your writing style is consistent with that of the University.
- Consider the intended shelf life of your advertisement when writing content.
- Recommended minimum size for type to be legible from the road is approx. 288 point.
- Fonts should be embedded, or text should be converted to outlines.
- Verify your facts:
- Check spellings
- Check addresses and phone numbers
- Check titles of people, departments, centers, etc.
- Ensure all URLs work
- Carefully edit and proofread your project and have others in your unit, department or division review before finalizing.
- Artwork should be a minimum of 200 dpi at exact poster size and saved as a PDF.
Please visit the UWF Brand Portal (link) to download the InDesign templates. Search for "Trolley Shelter Posters."
Example of poster template.