Academic advising is critical to your academic success. Your academic advisor assists you with course selection and degree planning, understanding your major's curriculum and referrals to campus resources.
The Usha Kundu, MD College of Health Advising provides high-quality individual advising to all students within the College to progress to a degree in the most efficient and effective manner that fits the student's needs and goals.
- Individual Advising to students with more than 30 undergraduate credit hours enrolled in Majors within the College of Health.
- Change of Major Consultation
- Minor Declaration
- Reinstatement Consultation
- Pre-Health Advising for students interested in graduate health professional programs
- Reporting on UKCOH student success, retention, and advising to both the College and University, when appropriate.