Academic advising is critical to your academic success. Your academic advisor assists you with course selection and degree planning, understanding your major's curriculum and referrals to campus resources.
Nursing Pre-BSN (Last Name L-Z)
Nursing BSN (Last Name L-Z)
MSH BS, Athletic Training
MLS BS, Clinical Lab Science
MLS BS, MLT to MLS
HSA BS, Health Sciences
HSA BS, Healthcare Administration
HSA BS, Public Health
MSH BS, Exercise Science
MSH BS, Fitness and Sport Coaching
MSH BS, Physical Education Teacher Education
MSH BS, Health Promotion
Nursing MSN, Nursing Education
Nursing MSN, Nurse Executive
Nursing MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
MSH MS, Physical Education & Human Performance
MSH MS, Exercise Science
MSH MS, Health Promotion & Worksite Wellness
- To participate and contribute to a positive team environment that welcomes open communication, exchange of ideas, and encouragement of constant development as a team and as an individual professional.
- To provide accurate and helpful information to every student who seeks the UKCOH Advisors as a resource.
- To provide academic advising on an individual basis for all students that contributes to degree attainment.
- To provide the University with the information, data, and feedback needed to continue to support UWF students.
- To contribute to the advising profession by piloting new ideas, programs, and policies that are within the interest of furthering student success and retention
- To include the College and Campus community in processes, policies, and programming that are related to student success and retention.
- Individual Advising to students with more than 30 undergraduate credit hours enrolled in Majors within the College of Health.
- Reporting on UKCOH student success, retention, and advising to both the College and University, when appropriate.