Academic advising is critical to your academic success. Your academic advisor assists you with course selection and degree planning, understanding your major's curriculum and referrals to campus resources.
- Department: College of Health
- Office Location: Building 41 | Office 215
Students: Nursing MSN, Nursing Education | Nursing MSN, Nurse Executive Nursing MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner | MSH MS, Physical Education & Human Performance MSH MS, Exercise Science | MSH MS, Health Promotion & Worksite Wellness
- To participate and contribute to a positive team environment that welcomes open communication, exchange of ideas, and encouragement of constant development as a team and as an individual professional.
- To provide accurate and helpful information to every student who seeks the UKCOH Advisors as a resource.
- To provide academic advising on an individual basis for all students that contributes to degree attainment.
- To provide the University with the information, data, and feedback needed to continue to support UWF students.
- To contribute to the advising profession by piloting new ideas, programs, and policies that are within the interest of furthering student success and retention
- To include the College and Campus community in processes, policies, and programming that are related to student success and retention.
- Individual Advising to students with more than 30 undergraduate credit hours enrolled in Majors within the College of Health.
- Reporting on UKCOH student success, retention, and advising to both the College and University, when appropriate.