2023 Conference Agenda
- Conference Chair, Dr. Sherry Hartnett, Author, Professor, University of West Florida; and Founder, College of Business Executive Mentor Program
- In-Person Emcee: Kristie Tobias, Author, Coach, Consultant, National Speaker and Trusted Mentor
- Virtual Emcee: Mollye Barrows, Investigative Journalist, Pensacola News Journal; Author, Television News Contributor, Podcaster, "Gulf Coast Confidential"
- Dr. Richard Fountain, UWF College of Business Dean
- Welcome Remarks: Stephanie White, Founding Attorney, Florida Adoptions, Stephanie S. White, PLLC; UWF Trustee
- Siri Lindley, World Champion Triathlete, Author, Speaker, Coach, Sirius Athletes Inc.; Cancer Survivor
- Moderator: Nicole Bastian, Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps
- Sandra Stosz, Vice Admiral, U.S. Coast Guard, Ret.; Founder, Sandra L. Stosz, LLC
- Ann Burkhardt, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy, Ret.; Executive Consultant, Dynamic Integrated Services
- Leslie Maher, Brigadier General, U.S. Air Force, Ret
- interviewed by Sandra Donaldson, D-Edge Consulting CEO/President
- Half the Attendees in the Auditorium (with Roundtable Discussion Moderator Madrina Ciano, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist)
- Half the Attendees in the Argo Galley (Networking on their Own)
- Moderator: Kara Bloomberg, Chief Operating Officer, LandrumHR
- Kara Cardona, Executive Vice President of Greater Pensacola and Contact Center Operations, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Dr. Lusharon Wiley, Vice President of Corporate Culture, Innisfree Hotels
- Jill Stinemetz, Associate Vice President of Field Operations, Cox Communications
2:15-2:45 p.m.Heartfelt Leadership: Inspiring Passion and Engagement
- Deb Boelkes, Leadership Expert, Award-winning Author, Keynote Speaker
- Dr. Fran Mainella, 16th Director, National Park Service; Visiting Scholar, Clemson University
Lunch: 20 Round Table Discussion Leaders (in the Auditorium)
- Topic 1: (4 tables) Balance or Integration—the many demands of parenthood/caretaking, career and life.
- Topic 2: (4 tables) Career Pivots—managing shifts and milestones in your career progression.
- Topic 3: (4 tables) Prioritizing Professional Development—how to put you first.
- Topic 4: (4 tables) Courageous Conversations in the Workplace.
- Topic 5: (4 tables) Advocating for Yourself—how to negotiate and advocate for your compensation.
"I got much more than I originally thought. The speakers were diverse in the experiences, they were forthcoming with information relating to their field of expertise, and I enjoyed their presentations."Conference attendee