Don't miss out on the event of the year for women! The Women in Leadership Conference is returning on Friday, March 11, 2022, to the University of West Florida Conference Center!
The annual UWF Women in Leadership Conference educates the next generation of business leaders destined to positively impact the state of Florida. This conference resonates with well-established career women and those just beginning their careers. Remarkably successful women, including CEOs from across the state, share their stories through inspiring speeches and panels dedicated to both personal inspiration and practical application.
Registration is open!
- March 11, 2022
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- In-person at UWF Conference Center
- Virtual at uwf.edu/wilc
As women navigate the path of higher management positions, they are challenged to proactively manage their growth and development to prepare for the leadership roles they desire. Female students need to increase their leadership capacity and prepare themselves for success in the workplace. This conference will connect both men and women with ideas and best practices, recognized thought leaders, resources and solutions, and peers. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the Executive Mentor Program’s biggest and best program yet. Check out the program details and register today!
Attending this conference will help you leverage your unique strengths and qualities to thrive and succeed in your current and future leadership roles. You will:
- Learn how to drive your career through thoughtful and effective leadership.
- Learn how communication skills can be a pathway to career success.
- Gain an understanding of some of the issues that women face in various career paths, especially ones where women are underrepresented or have difficulty obtaining leadership positions.
- Understand how important it is to align your personal values with your everyday leadership behaviors.
- Strengthen your network with successful women including UWF alumnae and community leaders.
Why attend the Women in Leadership Conference?
- Attend the conference and prepare for the future.
- Learning experience: more than four hours' worth of thought-provoking session presentations and panel discussions from recognized thought-leaders.
- Lunch: Don't miss this opportunity to expand your network. Registered attendees will receive a complimentary lunch.
- Peer-to-peer idea sharing: networking opportunities that leverage the knowledge and experience of many professionals from across the local market.
Who should attend?
- Female or male college students
- Female young professionals
- Females of any age interested in career growth
- Men who are supportive of women in leadership
- Human resource executives
- Supervisors, Managers, and Executive Leaders
We look forward to your tweets during the conference at:
"I love the UWF Women in Leadership conference, and I've gone every year since my first year at UWF; I learn something new every time, and I can genuinely say that each time is a different experience or new lesson learned. I would recommend it to anyone because anyone could get something out of it."Conference attendee