Goals & Objectives
The purpose of the Executive Mentor Program is to prepare students for successful careers in business by integrating academic learning with real-world experiences and to become a model for workforce readiness, embraced by the community.
The goals and objectives of the Executive mentor relationship:
- Help identify career paths for students and support students' personal growth.
- Provide an opportunity for students to learn and practice professional networking skills.
- Equip students with the understanding and tools to make ethical and informed decisions.
- Shape students into confident graduates with excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking, professionalism and other skills important to the transition to the world of work.
- Help students identify and pursue opportunities for employment related to their degrees.