Argo Fight Song
The official University of West Florida Argo Fight Song was written by UWF professor, Dr. Joseph T. Spaniola.
Argo Fight Song
Words and Music by Joseph T. Spaniola (BMI)
Argos clad in green and blue.
Standing steadfast valiant and true.
Strength and might, an awesome sight,
The Pride of West Florida! (Go Argos!)
Lift your voice in praise and song.
Brave and fearless, Argo strong.
Deep within each Argo beats
The Heart of a Champion!
© 2015, Joseph T. Spaniola and the University of West Florida, Joseph T. Spaniola Music. All Rights Reserved.
Make the Argo Fight Song your ringtone
The official University of West Florida Fight Song is available to download! Save the M4A or M4R file, download it to your phone and set it as your ringtone. No matter where you go, everyone will hear your Argo Pride.
- Add the song to your Ringtones folder
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the window that pops up, find the "Ringtones" folder. Note: Each device varies, so if you don't have a "Ringtones" folder, check your "Media" Folder.
- Drag the music file (M4A) you'd like to use as a ringtone into the "Ringtones" folder.
- On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option.
- Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
Add ringtones from iTunes to your iOS device
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
- On your computer, find the ringtone or tone that you want to add to your device.
- Select the tone that you want to add to your device and copy it.
- Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music.
- Click on your device in the left sidebar, then click Tones.
- Paste your tone.
How to change your iPhone ringtone
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Tap the sound that you want to change.
- Tap on the name of a ringtone or alert tone to hear it play and set it as the new sound.