UWF BIDS (ITB), PROPOSALS (RFP), REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ), INVITATIONS TO NEGOTIATE (ITN), OPEN BID TABULATIONS, AWARDED BID TABULATIONS, NOTICES OF INTENT TO AWARD, NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, SOLE SOURCE DOCUMENTATION, AND PUBLIC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENTS
The University of West Florida (UWF) is subject to Section 119.07, Florida Statutes, which requires it to provide access to its records, subject to certain limitations. Material submitted in response to this solicitation may become a public document unless a specific exemption to section 119.07 exists. Submitted material which is marked as confidential will be treated as confidential by UWF to the extent it is considered a trade secret as defined under Florida law or it meets other criteria otherwise exempt from Section 119.07, Florida Statutes, or other applicable law.
All formal solicitations are subject to change. Vendors/Contractors responding to solicitations are responsible for checking this web site daily for any addenda, public meetings and award. This may be the only notice given by UWF. The solicitation must be logged in by Procurement and Contracts (P&C) by the date and time stated in the solicitation document. Solicitations received after the opening date/time will not be accepted and will be returned to the vendor.
DRAWINGS: Drawings will no longer be posted to this page due to Homeland Security Regulations. The regulations require all agencies maintain a record of requests for building drawings. To request drawings, contact (email) the Buyer listed for a particular solicitation (see below).
- Scroll to the Solicitation you are interested in below.
- Each underlined document is a link - click on each document to view/print.
- Complete all requirements (only responses on the official invitation form will be accepted).
- Make sure your response has an ORIGINAL signature on it.
- Mail or deliver the original and requested copies of the completed solicitation package to P&C (only P&C can receive and clock in the responses) no later than the closing date and time at:
The University of West Florida
Procurement and Contracts
11000 University Parkway
Bldg. 20W, Rm. 159
Pensacola FL 32514
NOTE: Only a "NO BID/PROPOSAL" response may be faxed or emailed.
ARCHIVED SOLICITATIONS: Email your request to email@example.com
To arrange accommodations for the disabled or hearing impaired call:
Ms. Sylvia Patterson (850) 474-2518 (voice/TDD), or
The Florida Dual Party Relay System 800/955-8770 (voice)
UWF SEEKS COMPETITIVE SOLICITATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
16ITN-10BP PAY-FOR-PRINT KIOSK SOLUTION FOR STUDENT PRINTING
INVITATION TO NEGOTIATE
Prior to downloading any of the documents below, please ensure that you are viewing the most recent version of the page by refreshing your cache. Please see instructions at Wikipedia: Bypass your cache.
- Attachment A - ITN Certification Form
- Attachment B - General Conditions
- Attachment C - Sample Agreement
- Attachment D - Minimum Insurance Requirements
- Attachment E - Certification Regarding E-Verify System
- Attachment F - Current Prices And Commission Rates
- Attachment G - Student Printing Kiosk Locations
- Addendum Number 1
- Response Record
- Notice of Intent to Award Contract - This document was posted for public viewing on 11/22/2017
at 10:30 AM (CT).
BUYER: Bob Pacenta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DUE DATE: 7/19/2017 by 2:00 PM CT