Online Graduate Degrees
UWF offers more than 200 fully online courses that can lead to graduate degrees as well as credit-earning certificate programs. Non-traditional students including working adults, single parents and members of the military who could not otherwise attend our campus or regular classes benefit from this online learning environment.
International graduate students in F-1 visa status are required to take 6 credit hours of face-to-face coursework per semester, according to 8 CFR 214.2 (f) (6) (i) (G). Please be aware of this if/when you are applying to a fully online program.
• Acquisition & Contract Administration
• Human Performance Technology
• Leadership in Public Service and Nonprofit Administration
• Public Administration
Business Administration, M.B.A.
• Business Analytics
• Hospitality and Tourism Leadership
• Human Resources Management
• Information Security Management
• Supply Chain Logistics Management
Computer Science, M.S.
• Database Systems
• Software Engineering
Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
• Elementary Education Comprehensive
• Middle Level Education Comprehensive
• Secondary Education Comprehensive
• Reading Instruction
Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
• Educational Leadership Certification
• Creative Writing
Exceptional Student Education, M.A.
• Special and Alternative Education
• Applied Behavior Analysis
Geographic Information Science, M.S.
Healthcare Administration, M.H.A.
Information Technology, M.S.
• Database Management
Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed.
• Instructional Design and Technology
• Technology Leadership
• Leadership and Management
Political Science, M.A.Masters in Political Science
Public Health, M.P.H.
Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.S.