2016 Women in Leadership Conference: 11:45am-5pm Friday, March 4, 2016
The College of Business Executive Mentor Program at the University of West Florida is proud to host the event of the year for women: Women in Leadership - Designing Your Future. The conference offers opportunities to hear from and connect with prominent women leaders who have achieved both personal and professional success.
As women navigate the path to higher management positions, they are challenged to proactively manage their growth and development to prepare for the leadership roles they desire. Female students need to increase their leadership capacity and prepare themselves for success in the workplace. This conference will connect both men and women with ideas and best practices, recognized thought leaders, resources and solutions, and peers. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the Executive Mentor Program's biggest and best program yet. Check out the program details and register today!
Attending this free conference will help you leverage your unique strengths and qualities to thrive and succeed in your current and future leadership roles. You will:
- Learn how to drive your career through thoughtful and effective leadership.
- Learn how communication skills can be a pathway to career success.
- Gain an understanding of some of the issues that women face in various career paths, especially ones where women are underrepresented or have difficulty obtaining leadership positions.
- Understand how important it is to align your personal values with your everyday leadership behaviors.
- Strengthen your network with successful women including UWF alumnae and community leaders.
- Hear candid advice about how to navigate the business world and succeed in your career.
Photos from 2015 Women in Leadership Conference
Why attend the Women in Leadership Conference?
- Attend the conference and prepare for the future
- Learning experience: more than four hours' worth of thought-provoking session presentations and panel discussions from recognized thought-leaders
- Roundtable luncheon: Don't miss this opportunity to expand your network
- Peer-to-peer idea sharing: networking opportunities that leverage the knowledge and experiences of many professionals from across the local market
Who should attend?
The Women in Leadership conference is designed for the following:
- Female and male college students
- Female young professionals
- Females of any age interested in career growth
- Men who are supportive of women in leadership
- Human resource executives
- Supervisors, Managers, and Executive Leaders