Coming Fall 2023
We look forward to seeing you at UWF!
We are pleased to announce Human Resources at the University of West Florida will be hosting our 10th Annual Employee Relations Symposium: Think A.H.E.a.D.!
This year our symposium will focus on the employee’s holistic engagement and development. We believe we are stewards of our University’s human capital, and we have the responsibility to help each employee reach their maximum service potential. We believe doing so creates a more engaged workforce and satisfied stakeholders.
Join us for THINK A.H.E.a.D.! on October 25, 2023, where we’ll share best practices for engagement, development, and ownership of the employee journey.
The University of West Florida is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities. This symposium has been approved for 5.0 recertification hours (5.75 if also attending the optional Let’s Spark Real Talk breakout session).
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute's (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Ticket Prices - Registration Now Closed
- Non-UWF Employee In-Person Attendee (Limited Tickets Available) - $100
- Non-UWF Employee In-Person Attendee with Lunch Buffet and Keynote Kristen Hadeed “Let’s Spark Real Talk” Including Complementary Book Permission to Screw Up and Book Signing (Limited Tickets Available) - $125
- Non-UWF Employee Live Stream Attendee - $75
- UWF Employee In-Person (Limited Tickets Available) – Free
- UWF Employee In-Person with Lunch Buffet and Keynote Kristen Hadeed “Let’s Spark Real Talk” Including Complementary Book Permission to Screw Up and Book Signing (Limited Tickets Available) - $25
- UWF Employee Live Stream Attendee – Free
Full payment is due at the time of registration. Registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person until 8 a.m. on Friday, October 6, 2023. To transfer a ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org.