Coming Fall 2023
We look forward to seeing you at UWF!
We are pleased to announce Human Resources at the University of West Florida will be hosting our 10th Annual Employee Relations Symposium: Think A.H.E.a.D.!
This year our symposium will focus on the employee’s holistic engagement and development. We believe we are stewards of our University’s human capital, and we have the responsibility to help each employee reach their maximum service potential. We believe doing so creates a more engaged workforce and satisfied stakeholders.
Join us for THINK A.H.E.a.D.! on October 25, 2023, where we’ll share best practices for engagement, development, and ownership of the employee journey.
This Symposium will be submitted for 5.0 recertification credit hours with SHRM and HRCI. The ID number will be provided the day of the symposium. Please be sure to note the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information visit Society for Human Resource Management or HR Certification Institute.
- Non-UWF Employee In-Person Attendee (Limited Tickets Available) - $100
- Non-UWF Employee In-Person Attendee with Lunch Buffet and Keynote Kristen Hadeed “Let’s Spark Real Talk” Including Complementary Book Permission to Screw Up and Book Signing (Limited Tickets Available) - $125
- Non-UWF Employee Live Stream Attendee - $75
- UWF Employee In-Person (Limited Tickets Available) – Free
- UWF Employee In-Person with Lunch Buffet and Keynote Kristen Hadeed “Let’s Spark Real Talk” Including Complementary Book Permission to Screw Up and Book Signing (Limited Tickets Available) - $25
- UWF Employee Live Stream Attendee – Free
Full payment is due at the time of registration. Registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person until 8 a.m. on Friday, October 6, 2023. To transfer a ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the 2023 Employee Relations Symposium, please use the registration link provided.
Non-UWF Employee Registration Link
University of West Florida employees please register via the PageUp Leaning Library for either in-person attendance or the Employee Live Stream.
UWF Employee Registration Link