sexual violence banner graphic, uwf police, counseling services, title ix office, wellness services

Need HELP...

This page is a resource for students, staff, and faculty at UWF to provide guidance on where to go to file a criminal (police) complaint, get confidential counseling, file an internal (UWF) complaint, and/or educational information related to sexual violence and sexual misconduct.

uwf police officer talking with students

UWF Police

Available 24/7. Call for emergency assistance, to file a criminal complaint, or for witness reporting. 

(850) 474-2415

File a Criminal Police Report

entrance to counseling and wellness, building 960

Counseling & Psychological Services

Offers free, confidential counseling services to currently enrolled UWF students.

(850) 474-2420

Talk to a Counselor

student filling out a maxient report

UWF Title IX Office

To file a Title IX complaint with UWF. This may include sexual violence (e.g. dating violence and sexual assault/rape), sexual misconduct (e.g. stalking and sexual harassment), and/or gender-based discrimination (differential treatment based on an individual’s gender or sex).

File an Internal Title IX Complaint

two female students holding a sign that says my silence does not mean consent

Wellness Services

Offers in-depth education and sexual and relationship violence prevention programs for students led by professional staff and the UWF Peer Educators. We also encourage students to get involved with our prevention efforts by being active bystanders and activists against interpersonal violence.

Learn More About Sexual Violence