Army ROTC Scholarships
Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending UWF, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC Scholarships Consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarships based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
- If you are interested in joining Army ROTC and earning one of these scholarships, please fill out the UWF Army ROTC Interest Form.
Army ROTC scholarships also provide a monthly living allowance of $420 for contracted cadets.
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets contracted in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (3rd and 4th years).