Careers in Social Work
Social Work careers are meaningful, offering opportunities to work with diverse populations in a variety of settings. Social workers are caring people who want to improve the lives of others, who want to make a real difference in their own communities and throughout the world.
What can I do with a degree in Social Work?
The options for careers in Social Work continue to expand.
Some representative careers include:
- Child Protective Services
- Adoption Agencies and Foster Care Programs
- Schools and Day Care Centers
- Mental Health Centers
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment Programs
- Courts and detention Programs
- Teen Counseling and Justice Centers
Want to know more about Social Work and related programs?
Contact the Social Work Office at (850) 474-2381 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For UWF admission requirements, tuition information and online application, visit UWF Undergraduate Admissions or the UWF Graduate School.