Center for Cybersecurity
The UWF Center for Cybersecurity is the regional hub for cybersecurity education and research, including multidisciplinary programs and certificates, research opportunities, outreach activities, and industry partnerships.
UWF has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
UWF is the NSA/DHS Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) Regional Resource Center for the Southeast
As the NSA/DHS Cybersecurity CAE Regional Resource Center for the Southeast, UWF provides leadership to advance cyber defense education among colleges and universities in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Attention: Job Openings!
The expanding UWF Center for Cybersecurity is hiring two positions to meet its growing demand. Learn about our openings.
In the News
- September 8, 2017 | Pensacola Magazine
- Pensacola Magazine: The State of Tech
- The State of Tech: Pensacola and the Cyber Coast
- August 25, 2017 | Florida Trend
- Cyber growth: UWF is filling a growing cyber need
- August 16, 2017 | UWF Newsroom (Capitalsoup | PNJ) | The Pulse
- UWF Center for Cybersecurity and Metova CyberCENTS announce Florida Cyber Range
UWF Center for Cybersecurity Blog
- September 12, 2017 08:52UWF alumna establishes successful cybersecurity company
- August 17, 2017 09:19UWF Center for Cybersecurity to play prominent role in Innovation Network
- July 30, 2017 07:17GenCyber Camp Enhances Cybersecurity Awareness