UWF plays an important role in Florida’s higher education landscape as a moderately sized public university. Our scale facilitates a special intellectual community - different by design - that is committed to the pursuit of excellence, inspiring the highest levels of student engagement, learning, creativity and success.
The College of Education and Professional Studies offers a wide variety of programs and majors leading to rewarding careers. If you are not able to find something or would like to receive more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the CEPS Advising Center at 850.857.6306.
Online degrees may not be available in all states. If you are an out-of-state student, please review our State Authorization Status to confirm that the program is available in your state.
- Public Administration, MSA
- College Student Affairs Administration, M.Ed.
- Criminal Justice, M.S.
- Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
- Elementary Education Comprehensive
- Middle Level Education Comprehensive
- Secondary Education Comprehensive
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Exceptional Student Education, M.A.
- Special & Alternative Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed.
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Technology Leadership
- Reading Education, M.Ed.
- Social Work, M.S.W.
- Social Work, M.S.W. (fully online)
Education Specialist Degrees
- Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
- College of Education and Professional Studies Advising Center
- Graduate Catalog
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.