Student Leadership Council
The UWF College of Education and Professional Studies (CEPS) Student Leadership Council (SLC) was formed during the 2016-17 academic year. Looking forward, the Council intends to continue its journey toward becoming more responsive, relevant, and far reaching to the CEPS student body.
Mission & Objectives
The mission of this committee is to improve the educational experiences and career outcomes for CEPS students. The SLC seeks to maintain meaningful dialogue between the CEPS student body and the College Dean, administration, and faculty. Additionally, the Council aims to solicit feedback from students and present their findings to the appropriate parties.
The SLC seeks to maintain a membership roster that is representative of the entire college. Each year, the presidents and/or advisor of all registered student organizations (RSOs) that maintain a departmental affiliation within CEPS are contacted regarding their privilege to occupy a seat on the Council. Additionally, departments that do not possess RSOs are contacted and a request is made that they nominate exceptional leaders to serve.
2019 - 20 CEPS Student Leadership Council Members
- Meghan Broadley (Criminal Justice, Undergraduate)
- Chloe Diehl (Instructional Design and Technology, Graduate)
- Cheslee Mathis (Legal Studies, Undergraduate)
- Emily McCallum (Elementary Education, Undergraduate)
- Kendra Perkins (Air Force – ROTC, Undergraduate)
- Kaley Vandergriff (Legal Studies, Undergraduate)
- Evangeline Wells (Social Work, Undergraduate)