Welcome, Class of 2020!
Hats off to you, class of 2020, and welcome to the University of West Florida Alumni Association. We are proud to welcome you to the family of over 80,000 UWF alumni around the globe. The Alumni Association is here to help you make connections with other alumni, stay in touch with your alma mater, help you celebrate and share your Argo pride and provide you with opportunities to contribute to the success of current students. Go Argos!
Follow the steps below to maximize your membership in the Alumni Association. Go Argos!
- Celebrate Your Success: Earning a degree is a major accomplishment - celebrate! Inside the 2020 Virtual Commencement Gift mailer (pictured) is a gold alumni lapel pin and a leather bound notebook. Wear your pin with pride and put your new notebook out on display. You earned it!
- Stay In Touch: Update your contact information so the Alumni Association can send you important newsletters and notify you of events, new programs/benefits and relevant University news. When you get a new job, earn an award, get married or have a child, send us a note and we will include you in the Class Notes section of the Connection magazine!
- Attend An Event: Alumni events have gone virtual! We have an impressive lineup of general interest and professional development webinars, interactive games and activities, networking opportunities and exclusive VIP conversations in the works. Check out our full events calendar to learn more and register today.
- Follow Us On Social Media: The Alumni Association is active on social media and we love to hear from you! There are giveaways, inspiring alumni stories, virtual events and more. Tag us (@UWFAlumni) and use #UWFAlumni - we may feature you on our accounts!
- Connect With Your Alumni Network: UWF Alumni Networks are volunteer-led groups in major metro areas where a large concentration of alumni live. While they have normally met in-person, the Alumni Association is planning virtual events for local alumni to connect. Visit the Alumni Networks webpage to learn more and find your network.
- Give Back to UWF: When you participate in the senior class gift by making a donation of $20.20 to a fund of your choice, we will mail you a special keepsake Class of 2020 medallion. Give back at any time at uwf.edu/give. Gifts of all sizes add up to make a big difference to current students and programs.
- Ride With Argo Pride: Alumni and Argo fans living in the state of Florida have access to get a special UWF license plate.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 800-226-1893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Your Information
A current email and home address is critical for us to be able to stay in touch. Update your information with us today and stay in-the-know with what is happening with UWF.
Free Career Resources For Alumni
Alumni can take advantage of free resume reviews, mock interviews, Handshake's job board and more from the Office of Career Development & Community Engagement.
Check Out A Virtual Alumni Event
Until we can get back together in person, the UWF Alumni Association is hosting virtual events suited for a wide range of interests. We may even mail you some swag just for attending!
Connection is UWF's official alumni & friends magazine. It is published each fall and spring. Take a look at the Fall 2020 edition today!
Argos At Home
Argos At Home has dozens of activities, resources and ideas to keep you occupied. New items are added frequently, so check back often.
Make Your First Gift
Give back to UWF by making a contribution of $20.20 or more. We will send you a keepsake medallion as a thank you for your dedication to your alma mater.