Hats off to you, class of 2022, and welcome to the University of West Florida Alumni Association. We are proud to welcome you to the family of over 93,000 UWF alumni around the globe. The Alumni Association is here to help you make connections with other alumni, stay in touch with your alma mater, help you celebrate and share your Argo pride and provide you with opportunities to contribute to the success of current students. Go Argos!
Follow the steps below to maximize your membership in the Alumni Association. Go Argos!
- Celebrate Your Success: Earning a degree is a major accomplishment - celebrate! Inside your diploma tube is a gold alumni lapel pin. Wear your pin with pride. You earned it!
- Stay In Touch: Update your contact information so the Alumni Association can send you important newsletters and notify you of events, new programs/benefits and relevant University news. When you get a new job, earn an award, get married or have a child, send us a note and you may be included in the Class Notes section of the Connection magazine!
- Ride With Argo Pride: Alumni and Argo fans living in the state of Florida have access to get a special UWF license plate. You may even qualify for a $20 rebate!
- Attend An Event: UWF Alumni events are hosted frequently in the Pensacola area. From happy hours and Homecoming festivities to our annual Night at the Blue Wahoos, there is something for everyone! Check out our full events calendar to learn more and register today. We also have an impressive lineup of general interest and professional development webinars, that are available to our alumni for free, 24/7.
- Follow Us On Social Media: The Alumni Association is active on social media and we love to hear from you! There are giveaways, inspiring alumni stories, virtual events and more. Tag us (@UWFAlumni) and use #UWFAlumni - we may feature you on our accounts!
- Give Back to UWF: When you participate in the class gift by making a donation of $20.22 to a fund of your choice, we will mail you a special keepsake Class of 2022 medallion. Give back at any time at uwf.edu/give. Gifts of all sizes add up to make a big difference to current students and programs.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 850.474.2758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Your Information
A current email and home address is critical for us to be able to stay in touch. Update your information with us today and stay in-the-know with what is happening with UWF.
Free Career Resources For Alumni
Alumni can take advantage of free resume reviews, mock interviews, Handshake's job board and more from the Office of Career Development & Community Engagement.
Check Out An Alumni Event
The Alumni Association has a full calendar of virtual and in-person events. Keep an eye on your inbox and our social media pages for the most up-to-date information on events near you.