Community English Classes
This program is designed to help non-native speakers develop their ability to understand, speak, read and write English.
- $200 per month
- Classes meet two times per week: 6–7:30 p.m.
- Two locations: Pensacola OR Fort Walton Beach
- Courses taught by experienced instructor with a master’s degree in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL)
- No identification or documentation necessary
- Certificates provided upon completion of program
11000 University Pkwy.
Pensacola, FL 3251
Tuesday and Thursday
Emerald Coast Campus
Classroom 836, Building 8
1170 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Monday and Wednesday