Join the ArgoLife Today
Assignments are made in the order contracts are received, so submit a contract early to secure your preferred spot on campus!
Understand the Terms & Conditions of your UWF Housing Contract
The housing contract is a legally binding document made between The Department of Housing & Residence Life and the student. The fall/spring contract is a two semester commitment, while the spring only and summer only contracts are commitments to those specific semesters. You may review the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract and our cancellation deadlines below.
How to Complete a Housing Contract
- Visit the Housing Contracts and Services app in MyUWF.
- Select "Contracts."
- Select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete all the steps within the contract.
- Select your Living Learning Community interest in the order you most prefer. Your highest preference would be a 1. If you do not wish to live in an LLC, you may skip this section and go on to the next page.
- Choose at least 5 room preferences. Please choose a variety of types so we have sufficient guidance to assign you.
- List the roommates you would like. You will need their name and birth date.
- Make sure you click every Next and Finish button until you get a confirmation page.
- Email Housing@uwf.edu if you have any questions.
Check or money order prepayment:
Credit/debit cards are accepted online, but if you are paying by check or money order, print out a prepayment form (below) and take it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment. Do not submit a prepayment form if you are paying with a credit/debit card.
- All residents must submit their Immunizations documentation to Student Health Services.
Winter Break Information
Winter Break is from noon on 12/10/2022 through noon on 1/7/2023. If you wish to stay on campus during this time and have full acces to your housing assignment, you will need to sign up for Winter Break Housing. We are offering this for a discounted rate of $650. To sign up, please go to My.UWF.edu and search Housing Contracts & Services.
Room Assignment Process
Contracts are available on Monday, October 3, 2022. Spring 2023 Residents will be assigned starting in late November then as their contracts are submitted. Move in is January 7, 2023.
Contracts will be available March 6, 2023.
Fall 2023/Spring 2024
Contracts will be available in early Spring 2023. New Fall 2023 residents (not living on campus currently) will be assigned to their rooms based on their housing preferences starting in May 2023. Returning Residents will have the opportunity for online self room selection in late March and early April.
You must submit Immunization documentation through Student Health Services before checking in.
Call us at 850.474.2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
ATTENTION: University Closed 12/21/2022 through 1/4/2023
If you apply for Spring 2023 Housing after December 19, 2022, you will be assigned in the next batch of assignments made on January 4th. Housing does not process applications when the university is closed (Dec 21st-Jan 4th), so we will review your application once we reopen.