Join the ArgoLife Today
Assignments are made in the order contracts are received, so submit a contract early to secure your preferred spot on campus!
Understand the Terms & Conditions of your UWF Housing Contract
The housing contract is a legally binding document made between The Department of Housing & Residence Life and the student. The fall/spring contract is a two semester commitment, while the spring only and summer only contracts are commitments to those specific semesters. You may review the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract and our cancellation deadlines below.
How to Complete a Housing Contract
- Visit the Housing Contracts and Services app in MyUWF.
- Select "Contracts."
- Select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete all the steps within the contract.
- Select your Living Learning Community interest in the order you most prefer. Your highest preference would be a 1. If you do not wish to live in an LLC, you may skip this section and go on to the next page.
- Choose at least 5 room preferences. Please choose a variety of types so we have sufficient guidance to assign you.
- List the roommates you would like. You will need their name and birth date.
- Make sure you click every Next and Finish button until you get a confirmation page.
- Email Housing@uwf.edu if you have any questions.
Check or money order prepayment:
Credit/debit cards are accepted online, but if you are paying by check or money order, print out a prepayment form (below) and take it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment. Do not submit a prepayment form if you are paying with a credit/debit card.
Mail In Payment Letter (PDF)
- All residents must submit their Immunizations documentation to Student Health Services.
Room Assignment Process
Contracts are available now. Spring 2022 Residents will be assigned starting November 1, 2021, as their contracts are submitted. Move in is January 8, 2022.
Contracts will be available March 1, 2022.
Fall 2022/Spring 2023
Contracts will be available starting January 2022. New Fall 2022 residents (not living on campus currently) will be assigned to their rooms based on their housing preferences starting in April. Returning Residents will have the opportunity for online self room selection the week of March 21, 2022.
You must submit Immunization documentation through Student Health Services before checking in.
Call us at 850.474.2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.