Fall Move-In August 17th-20th
We are looking forward to your arrival on campus. Please review the information below to learn more about what to expect when you move into your residence hall. Please return to this page for any updates and check your UWF student email account regularly.
Move-In Days, Early Arrivals and Late Arrivals
Check out our To Do List for very imprtant steps to prepare for move-in, then sign up for a move-in timeslot and date via one of the choices below.
A. Students will sign up for a move-in timeslot and day via My.UWF.edu Housing Contracts and Services page. The staggered move-ins will be Thursday, August 17th through Sunday, August 20th from 9am-noon and 1pm-4pm CDT. The move-in timeslots are 1 hour-long and should plan arrive at the entrance or clubhouse of your assigned building to complete your check-in. You then have time beyond that to complete your actual move-in. Once you are checked in and have your key, you may occupy your room. Please note the Argo Arrival Events that begin on Friday, August 18th when planning your move-in.
B. If you are with a UWF organization, program, team or employer and require early arrival, please complete the Early Arrival Form. Please note early arrival dates for most groups have been determined by the group, department or coach. Requests outside that date may be denied. You should not sign up for a Move-In Day as referenced in item A.
C. You may move in after the 20th as well and we ask that you notify us by completing the Late Arrival Form.
D. Current Summer residents need to select a day to move to their Fall space August 5th through 7th and or indicate that they will not be living on campus in Fall.
In order to provide an efficient move-in experience, please review the following information:
- Check out our To Do List for very imprtant steps to prepare for move-in.
- Move vehicles to designated parking areas once items are unloaded.
- Unloading assistance will not be available.
- All residents are encouraged to bring their own move-in supplies such as carts, dollies, or hand trucks if possible. Limited carts will be available for use at the building front desk and whille be checked out for a 30 minute period of time usiing your UWF ID.
- Be aware of heavy traffic areas and do not congregate in lobbies or stairwells.
- Elevators are available but may have a wait.
Maps and Directions
Interactive and downloadable maps for the UWF Pensacola campus and other locations are available online.
- Building 19 - Housing and Residence Life
- Martin Hall
- Presidents Hall and Heritage Hall
- Pace Hall
- Argo Hall
- Village East
- Village West