Getting Connected to MyResNet
We’re excited to announce that the University of West Florida has partnered with MyResNet to provide high speed internet service and 24/7 support to you at your campus residence! To make sure you’re connected to the new WiFi network, please follow the steps below to register for service…
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
First, you’ll create an account at MyResNet.com. This can even be done while away from campus. Don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes and only has to be done once!
CONNECT YOUR DEVICES
- Make sure that ALL of your devices… like smartphones, tablets, and game systems… are registered as devices in your MyResNet account. If you use a device that has not been added, you will be prompted to add that device using the device’s MAC address.
- Once you click continue, you’ll need to either create an account or log into your account.
- Notice that the MAC address for the device you’re on is already listed at the very bottom.
- Now, once you login or create an account, you’ll be re-directed to your MyResNet dashboard. Select Add Device and input the MAC address that was shown on the previous screen.
Need Some Help?
If you need any help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available 24 hours a day to assist you!
- Call MyResNet support at 833-548-0089
- Email email@example.com
- Text ResNet to 84700
- Chat live at www.MyResNet.com