Give your student the ultimate Argo experience.
Why Live On Campus?
The perks are endless
Research shows that on-campus residents earn better grades, graduate faster and save money. It’s no wonder—living on campus means students are just steps from classes, labs, libraries and in-house study lounges. (Especially if they join one of our Living Learning Communities to dive deeper into their majors.)
The safety of your student is our #1 priority.
- Campus housing is exclusively for UWF students.
- Entrances are only accessible via key card.
- We have five layers of On-Call Support to assist your student 24 hrs a day every day.
- There’s a dedicated campus police force and Blue Light stations to get in contact with UWF officers in case of an emergency.
Worry Free Zone
Transitioning to college life comes with its own challenges, especially freshman year. Don’t worry about your student being bogged down trying to manage utility bills, parking and where to eat. When your student lives the on-campus ArgoLife, all that is taken care of. All they need to worry about is making the most of their college experience.
The ArgoLife Residence Staff genuinely cares about your student’s success. We have a specially trained team of Resident Assistants, Hall Directors and Professional staff that are available to help your student make a smooth transition to college life. We want to see your student learn, grow and become the best version of themselves while they stay on campus at UWF.
- Roommate agreements and mediations
- Fun events and programs
- Advice about classes and tips for college success
- Referrals to campus resources such as tutoring and counseling
Aside from the added value of living the ArgoLife, see how we compare to off-campus accommodations: