Fraternity and Sorority Life
UWF offers an inclusive fraternity and sorority life community consisting of 16 active chapters and 500+ members. Joining a values-based fraternity or sorority at UWF is a great way to enhance the student experience through life-long relationships, impactful perso
The membership requirements to be eligible to join a fraternity or sorority at UWF are listed below:
- Undergraduate degree-seeking UWF student
- 3.0 high school GPA or 2.5 transfer or UWF GPA
- Completion of the Hazing Prevention Online Module
- Electronically signed Hazing Regulation Notice
- Completion of the virtual FSL Info Session (instructions below)
Potential New Members: Next Steps
1. Complete the Recruitment/Intake Grade Release Form. The form is used to verify and release potential new member (pnm) academic information for recruitment purposes to chapters. This must be submitted and approved prior to extending a bid or membership invitation. PNMs participating in a fall formal recruitment process do not need to complete this form, as it is included in the online registration.
2. Complete the "Hazing Prevention: It's Everyone's Responsibility 101" module.
1. Click the Hazing Prevention 101™ Course – College Edition 2022 within the link above.
2. Select the MyUWF icon on the right side of the screen and use your student credentials to log in.
3. Sign the Hazing Regulation Notice.
4. Complete the virtual FSL Info Session. The steps below outline how to enroll for the course through Canvas. In order to satisfy the membership eligibility requirement, the quiz needs to be completed with a score of 80% or higher.
1. Access Classmate via MyUWF.
2. Click on "eLearning" at the top of the page.
3. Navigate to "Self Enrollment."
4. Click "Enroll" on 'Fraternity and Sorority Life Information Course.'
Fraternity and Sorority Life Updates
UWF is helping prevent hazing by implementing prevention and intervention programs that focus on strengthening the UWF community.
Chapter Performance Dashboard
The Chapter Performance Dashboard is an online resource that tracks and highlights chapter performance and quality.