Mission and Vision
The Office of Student Case Management Services is designed to respond to student issues and concerns both inside the classroom and beyond. Each student’s case differs and can range from a simple email to instructors to inform them of a student’s illness to interventions that are far more severe.
The goal of the Office of Student Case Management Services is to help retain the student by providing relevant guidance on various issues. Among the most critical functions of case management at UWF are identifying campus and community resources; analyzing students’ concerns and recommending appropriate solutions and course (s) of action; understating and communicating concerns and determining possible outcomes. The case management director works in collaboration with various offices on campus to address student needs including academic affairs, Psychological and Counseling Services, Admissions, Housing and Residence Life, the Office of the Registrar and faculty and staff.
Case Management Services:
- Facilitates discussions with professors and students
- Helps educate the campus community about vulnerable populations and cultural diversity
- Understands and clearly communicates what is happening and what is possible
- Develops a plan to assist the total community to work together toward a shared goal
- Contacts the student to schedule face-to-face meetings
- Assesses what the student’s concerns are and what resolution the student wants
Please contact Ms. Dawn Rockey at email@example.com or 850-474-2384 for assitance with Case Management Services.