Health Care Administration
The M.S.A. specializing in Health Care Administration is an interdisciplinary degree offered entirely online and designed to prepare students for leadership roles in public, nonprofit and private organizations in the field of health care administration.
The inclusion of public administration faculty along with the existing health education faculty in the M.S.A. online program facilitates a movement toward the regional and global presentation of a program focused upon preparation of students for administrative management positions within public and private health care agencies, clinics, and hospitals. It offers working professionals the opportunity to enhance administrative skills to manage healthcare personnel, programs, organizations.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE , MAT, or GMAT
• Submission of three recommendation forms (PDF)
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Undergraduate senior year/major GPA
• Submission of letter of intent