Fitness Center Information
The Fitness Center is a 10,000 square foot facility that is made up of two levels.
Fitness Center Facts
The Lower Level houses the selectorized and free weight equipment. The Upper Level includes a 1/8th mile indoor track that offers alternating views of the 36-foot rock climbing wall, the Recreation Gym, the scenic woods outside, and the Upper and Lower Levels. The Upper Level also includes twelve (12) 32-inch LCD monitors offering Broadcast Vision to participants using the cardio equipment.
Music in the Fitness Center will include the following radio stations:
- Alternative Workout Mix
- Pop Workout
- Top 40 Workout
- Classic Rock
- Rock Hits
All stations are on shuffle all day and cannot be changed by Fitness Center patrons.
Fitness Center Rules
- No bags or extra clothing in workout areas.
- You MUST have a NAUTILUS CARD.
- You MUST have a TOWEL to use fitness facility. Towels may be rented with your nautilus card at the service desk.
- Children 16 or younger are not permitted to use the Lower or Upper Fitness areas or attend Group Fitness Classes.
- Children 16 or younger may use the track, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Food, drink, and tobacco are prohibited. Patrons are allowed to bring in water bottles.
- Please wipe equipment after use.
- Report any damaged areas.
- Collars required on free weight equipment.
- Disorderly or unsafe conduct, as deemed by the Facility Center Supervisor, is not permitted.
- No dropping of weights.
- You must wear proper workout attire.
- Every user must wear a shirt, shorts/pants, and shoes at all times. Midriff and chest must be covered. Shoes must be protective, closed-toe, athletic shoes; no sandals, clogs, or boots.
- Jeans and cut-off shorts are not permitted.
- Workout at your own risk.
- Strollers are allowed on the track. We have an ADA lift that is accessible to bring a stroller up to the second floor.
Fitness Center Equipment
Lower Fitness Center
- Selectorized: Nautilus Nitro Plus - 27 pieces
- Free Weight: Nautilus XPload
- Supine Benches (4)
- Incline Benches (2)
- Decline Benches (2)
- Military Press Benches (2)
- Squat Racks (2)
- Power Racks (2)
- Smith Machines (2)
- Cable Crossovers (2)
- T-bar Row (1)
- 45-degree leg press (1)
- Seated Calf Raise (1)
- Utility Benches (13)
- Olympic Plates: Iron Grip Urethane
- 100-pound Plates (4)
- 45-pound Plates (100)
- 35-pound Plates (60)
- 25-pound Plates (60)
- 10-pound Plates (70)
- 5-pound Plates (70)
- 2.5-pound Plates (50)
- Fixed Curl & Barbell Sets: Iron Grip
- 1 Set (20-80 pounds) Fixed Curl Bars
- 1 Set (20-100 pounds) Fixed Barbells
- Bars: Hampton
- Olympic Bars (16)
- E-Z Bars (6)
- Dumbbells: Iron Grip Urethane
- 3 Sets (5-65 pounds) 5-pound increments
- 2 Sets (70-115 pounds) 5-pound increments
- Hampton Beauty Bell Dumbbell Sets (3-30 pounds) (2)
Upper Fitness Center
Check out the new Cardio Equipment available this Fall!
- Cybex Total Body Arc Trainers (2)
- Precor AMTs (2)
- Precor 546i (8)
- Precor 556i (5)
- Cybex Arc Trainers (5)
- Spinning Bikes
- Schwinn IC Pro (Upper Fitness) (2)
- Schwinn IC Pro (For Group Fitness Cycling classes in the Blue Studio) (2)
- Stairmaster 4600PT (5)
- Stairmaster Stepmill (1)
- Upright Bikes
- Lifefitness 95Ci (5)
- Recumbent Bikes
- Lifefitness 95Ri (8)
- Concept II Model D (2)
- Lifefitness 95Ti (12)
- Woodway Mercury S (6)
- Upper Body Ergometer
- SciFit Pro 1000 (1)