The Compliance Office is responsible for compliance management and oversight throughout the University. It strives to maintain institutional compliance through the continuous monitoring of all applicable laws, regulations, best practices and standards, and University policies.
- Proactively protects the University from both financial and reputational harm
- Promotes a community-wide culture of compliance
- Creates a centralized source for information and guidance on all compliance obligations
- Increases operational efficiency
- Facilitates improved communications between and within departments
- Administration of the UWF Integrity Helpline
If you think compliance is expensive-- try non-compliance.Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General, Paul McNulty