- Art Director
Jennifer Peck serves as the Art Director for Institutional Communications where she is responsible for the visual components of the university’s marketing, communication and branding efforts. Her primary role is developing creative concepts to support strategic messaging. She designs projects for print and digital applications, utilizing creative, strategic solutions to meet clients’ goals and expectations. She also serves as a member of the Institutional Communications leadership team.
Jennifer has managed to gain a wide array of experience through her work, creating award-winning projects on local, regional and national levels. While Jennifer possesses an appreciation for all facets of marketing, her passion remains in design. She understands the power of good design and is constantly striving to keep her work fresh and progressive. She loves getting to use her passion to help shape the visual identity of the UWF brand.
In her leisure time, Jennifer explores the world with her husband and their little boy Graham.
- B.A. Communication Arts, Emphasis in Advertising, Minor in Studio Art
University of West Florida - Pensacola, Florida
- American Advertising Federation, Pensacola
- American Institute of Graphic Arts
- 2020 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Best of Show Print Award Winner
- 2020, 2012, 2010 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Judges Choice Award Winner
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 American Advertising Federation Multiple Local ADDY Award Winner
- 2019 Gold Case District III Award
- 2017 UWF Division of University Advancement Award of Distinction
- 2017, 2016 & 2015 UWF Nautilus Excellence Award Nominee
- 2016 & 2015 Graphic Design USA American Inhouse Design Award Winner
- 2014 Pensacola Independent News Rising Star
- 2012 M&CS Rock S.T.A.R. Award Recipient
- 2012 & 2010 Graphic Design USA Magazine Award Winner
- 2010 & 2009 Southern Public Relations Federation Lantern Award Winner
- 2009 District 4 American Ad Fed Silver ADDY Award Winner