- Photography and Video Manager
Bernard Wilchusky is the photography and video manager for Institutional Communications at the University of West Florida, where he spends his days organizing the University’s diverse array of multimedia assets. When he’s not at the office, Bernard can be found around campus searching for imagery emblematic of the Argo spirit.
Bernard is a 2018 graduate of the University of Central Florida with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is the former editor-in-chief of the Central Florida Future and worked for four years as a photographer and videographer at UCF Marketing. His work has appeared in several local and national publications, including Orlando Weekly, Florida Today, Scuba Diving Magazine and Sport Diving Magazine.
- B.S. Journalism
University of Central Florida – Orlando, Florida
- Society of Professional Journalists
- 2018 American Advertising Federation Gold ADDY Award Photography
- 2018 American Advertising Federation Gold ADDY Award Videography
- 2015 Florida Press Association Better Weekly Newspaper Contest First Place Non-Profile Feature Story
- 2015 Society of Professional Journalists Mark of Excellence Award General News Photography Finalist