Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
Summer & Fall 2018 Room Changes
Summer 2018 room change requests can be submitted at this time. Please select one of the forms below to request a room change:
FTIC/Freshmen Room Change Form (1st year students only)
Upperclassmen Room Change Form (2nd, 3rd, 4th year, Grad & International students only)
Students wishing to change rooms for Fall 2018/Spring 2019 can change their own rooms online up until the end of June 2018.
- Log on to uwf.edu/LiveOnCampus
- Select "Room Selection"
- Select either "New Student" or "Returning Resident"
- Select "Room Change"
- Follow the prompts to change your room.
Things to know about the Room Change Period
- Every effort will be made to fulfill your request. However, not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
- We will keep your request until the end of the General Room Change Period.
- If we have been unable to fulfill your request, we will email you to let you know.
- If your request is approved after housing officially opens for the semester, you may be required to meet with a staff member to discuss your concerns before you are approved to move. You may also be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.