Summary Reports on General Education Assessment
In collaboration with ASPIRE, submission of Summary Reports on General Education Assessment has transitioned to a Qualtrics-powered online survey. 2016-17 assessment reports are due July 31st, 2017.
Summary Reports guidelines
- Separate reports must be completed for each course and learning outcome assessed.
- Departments offering General Education courses are required to report on at least two student learning outcomes from the General Education Domains Matrix. Science lab courses must report on one outcome.
- Separate reports are required for different instructional formats (face-to-face, online, etc.).
- Separate reports are required for each student learning outcome.
- This form should be completed by academic units offering courses in the General Education curriculum.