There's An App For That - Time Management & Organization
This page provides information on apps to help track tasks and appointments, when they are due, and when you have completed them.
Wunderlist is a clean task manager designed to help you separate your to-dos into multiple projects. You can sort your tasks by high-level project—like school, internships or personal—as well as by the date each task is due.
Wunderlist also allows for user collaboration by letting you share projects with others. So if you're working on a group assignment, you can delegate tasks and check in on the team's progress using a shared Wunderlist project.
- Create separate Wunderlist lists for common tasks, like homework, debate club, and internship search.
- If you're working with classmates on a project, add them to a shared list so you can track everyone's progress.
- If you have a task that repeats, like homework for specific classes, use Wunderlists' "recurring task" feature.
Any.do is the simplest task management tool on this page. Its minimal interface shows what you need to do today, tomorrow, later, and someday, so you're not overloaded with a laundry list of responsibilities. At the beginning of the day, Any.do walks you through a "daily review" where you decide what you want to tackle that day, and what you want to defer until later.
Any.do natively integrates with Google Apps, too. That means you can add to-dos in Gmail with the help of a Chrome extension, and the Android app even asks if there are any action items whenever you leave a meeting that was on your Google Calendar.
- Install the Any.do chrome extension so that you can add to-dos from emails.
- Set recurring tasks for things that you do on a regular basis.
- Sync Any.do with your calendar and download it on your phone. It will prompt you after each meeting to record any takeaways, and remind you to do them later.
Break bad habits and build positive habits.
- Great Community - Talk to like-minded people on our specialized discussion forums and get motivated.
- Get Reminded - Our powerful and flexible reminders make it extremely easy to start a new habit.
- Own Your Data - Do you like fiddling with data and creating graphs? Easily export your data in CSV format.
- Multiple Widgets - Quickly input data from your homescreen using our widgets.
- Extremely Powerful - Create any type of goal. Do 50 pushups every Monday and Friday? Check. Study Spanish for 20 minutes at least 3x per week? Check.
- Graphs, Graphs, Graphs - Check and explore your data using our in-depth analytics tools.
- Cloud Data - All your data is safely stored in the cloud so you won't ever lost it, even when you get a new phone.
- Multi-device Syncing - Want to use Habitbull on your phone and tablet? No problem. You can sync between devices with the push of a button.