Business & Auxiliary Services Overview
Business & Auxiliary Services manage, or oversee, operations that support the core mission of the University. Auxiliaries are self-supported business services.
Offering a Variety of Operations
The Business & Auxiliary Services department consists of several diversified areas that are committed to enhancing the experiences of University of West Florida students, faculty, staff and visitors by providing a variety of support services through our operations.
These operations include: UWF Bookstore, Copy Services, Dining Services, Licensing, Nautilus Card, Parking & Transportation, Postal Services, Records Management, Student Printing and Vending Services.
Associated areas include: Beverage Rights, Catering Exclusivity, Auxiliary Services Marketing, Name Badges, and Official UWF Stationery Printing.
Keep up with all the UWF Campus Services news... dining events, bookstore specials, parking changes, vending promotions and more. Like us on Facebook!
Quick References for Download or Print
- Quick Reference-Business & Auxiliary Services (pdf)
- Quick Reference-UWF Bookstore (pdf)
- Quick Reference-Dining Services (pdf)
- Quick Reference-Nautilus Card ID (pdf)
- Quick Reference-Parking & Transportation Services (pdf)
- Quick Reference-Postal Services (pdf)
- Quick Reference-Vending Services (pdf)